Active, Motivated, Mature, Drug & Drama Free Types (Over 23 per insurance)
Automotive Mechanical Skills Preferred
Retired Emergency Service Personnel Welcome
****IMMEDIATE HIRE + $1000 BONUS for Local CTTA Light Duty Level 1 with CHP Approval****
Training Provided for:
Emergency Roadside Service, Recovery, Towing, Lockouts, Jumps, Tire Changes
In-House Duties: Forklift Operation, Vehicle Inspection & Maintenance, Data Entry.
* Current Calif. Drivers License (Class C or better)
* Clean 10 Year DMV Record: Zero to Minimal Points or Criminal History Past 10yrs
* Local Resident, 30 Minutes or less away from San Rafael
* Physically Fit & Able to Bend, Kneel, Crawl, Climb, Swim, Lift 50 lbs. min;
* Stick Shift Manual Clutch Friendly;
* Knowledge of Local City Streets and Sorounding Areas;
* Punctual, Honest, Dedicated, Safe, Friendly, Funny;
* Able & Willing to Work any and all hours, Day or Night
Part & Full Time Shifts Available
How to be considered for a tow truck driver position:
1. Download and print an employment application PDF by clicking here.
2. Present yourself at our Novato or San Rafael location with:
A. Employment application completed and signed.
B. Driver's license, current.
C. DMV driving record, 10 year printout.
3. We will consider all applicants but there is no guarantee of hire.
4. Terra Linda Towing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.